Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gift Ideas: Mother's Day is Rapidly Approaching!

I just realized that we only have five more days until Mother’s Day! Can you believe that its May, already? I am usually pretty good at getting gifts early so that I am not scrambling for something at the last minute. For those of you that aren’t as early as I am or need a little help with some gift ideas, see below for a few of mine. I would share with you all what I got for my mom but she reads my blog and it will ruin the surprise.


Personalized Stationary from Kate Spade: Although we live in such a high tech world, there is still nothing like receiving a hand written note.


Croissants from Williams Sonoma: For those of you that still make your mom breakfast in bed. These were given the stamp of approval from Oprah herself!


Dogeared Necklace: I LOVE the simplicity of these necklaces, and the cute sayings that come with each of them.


Hope your mom feels as special on Sunday as my mom makes me feel everyday! LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)