Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ditsy Flowers from the Americana Collection.....

I love a good sale!  So when I saw the Americana collection at Target marked to 50% off the original retail I shifted through the racks and found this shirt.  I love that the floral print is girly without looking like I borrowed my little sister's top.   The fit is cut a little more generous without being boxy which is usually an issue that I have, either pick between an oversized blouse or have that gaping issue.  I added just a little splash of color with my trusty mustard scarf and pink belt.  Check and check!




Target Blouse, Fossil Denim, Forever Scarf, Stuart Weitzman Sandals, Mom's Pearls, J Crew Belt

12 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute!!!



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blouse and scarf!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway at 12:01PM
    check out my features in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving mustard coloured accessories at the moment, lovely pics!

    www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look! It really pops against the background, which is also gorgeous!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scarf, it's a sweet touch of color ! Check out my blog : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks amazing!

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'The outfit is awesome!

    http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well outfit is attractive specially the on her shirt are looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these sandals!!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, She is looking awesome and her outfit is charming. The background flowers are also splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for your comment!
    Your blog is really great and you are so beautiful!
    Love your outfits!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOO beautiful and what a gorgeous image, LOVE your dressing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)