Monday, June 4, 2012

Playing Dress Up.....

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Tootsies to play dress up with 8 other bloggers from the Dallas area.  We were each picking an outfit for an upcoming event that I will tell you more about very soon.  I must say that having free reign to pick anything out of a store was a childhood dream of mine and once given the opportunity it was a little more challenging than I thought.  It was so much fun and I spotted some great items on sale too.  So if you live in Dallas, Houston, or Atlanta I would stop by to get some fun goodies to add to your wardrobe.




All Items Clothing Items Available at Tootsies


3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I love that sequin top and the gold plated necklace.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you pick! It sounds like fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't now you are from Dallas area, and I've been following you for a while, I live in Dallas too, well originally I am from Europe. we should meet sometimes, to exchange some impressions and opinions about fashion blogging!

    xoxo Dia!

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)