Monday, October 29, 2012

About Shoes...

I am so sad that it's starting to get dark earlier which makes it very difficult to take outfit pictures. I am going to have to come up with some out of the box ways to get my outfit posts in during these winter months.  But onto today's post, its all about shoes and all are available at Zara.  They offer some really great options for for fall below are a couple that I love, mostly because they remind me of less expensive versions of designer shoes that I can't afford.  I may even try to add a pair to my wardrobe at some point this season.






3 comments:

  1. I love Zara's boots this fall. Thinking about adding one or two pairs to my wardrobe as well :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    Enter Our MAC & NYX Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when the sun goes down early- issues in the life of bloggers! :)
    This electric periwinkle blue heel is amazing. I love the unique heel.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara shoes have been so. On point the past few seasons, I really lovetheboots, and those gorgeous suede blue-purple wedges!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)