Thursday, March 21, 2013

When Pattern Mixing Goes Right...

Hey Everyone!  Quick post today.   I wanted to share a recent purchase of mine and if you follow me on Instagram I just posted an image of this dress as well.  I saw it online last week and LOVED the pattern mixing.  I took a quick read through the reviews all of which were raving about how great this dress was so I took a risk and ordered it.  Well, it arrived today and it was everything I could imagine and more, the texture of the dress, the unexpected exposed gold zipper up the back, I LOVE it all and I can't wait to wear it!

Get one HERE before they sell out.

3 comments:

  1. You love your Anthro ;) You pick the best stuff!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool mix of prints. I like that it's done all within the same dress. Great pick. Can't wait to see it on.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)