Monday, April 8, 2013

Golden....

I have had this dress in my closet for awhile waiting for the right shoes to wear it with.  I don't usually make it a habit of buying items that I don't already have shoes to go with but I loved this dress so I took a chance.  I found these great gold wedges at Zara during their end of season sale a few months ago and finally I had something to wear with this dress.  Its light and airy and has just the right amount of sparkle, another great Anthropologie find!!!

Style Tips:  Keep a mental note of what your lacking in your wardrobe.  That perfect little black dress, a great pair of nude flats as your go to for the weekend, or a great statement necklace to top off that white button down you have had for months.  It helps to build on what you have and allows you to create new more versatile outfits.










Anthropologie Dress, J Crew Cardigan, Zara Heels, Michele Watch, MK Ring, Thrifted Clutch, Wood Earrings from a street vendor



7 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the pop of color paired with this dress.

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the gold shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the scenery too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold shoes were a perfect pairing. I really like the pop of pink in the sweater as well. Super cute.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous !!!!!

    Enter my giveaway at faith family fashion

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)