Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Windiest Day Ever, No Really........

I finally was able to get out and take some pictures but not only was  it cold and it was windy!!!!  I decided on this outfit before I went outside and BOY was I not prepared for the cold wind that was waiting for me.   Ah well that will teach me to consult with Siri before picking out my outfit next time.  I hope you all had a great holiday season!  Anyone get anything fun?







Alternative Apparel Henley, Uniqlo Vest also like this one, Gap Coat(old) another option here, Skirt via Neiman's, Pedro Garcia Shoes, Michele Purse (old), Michele Watch, MK bracelet, F21 Earrings

3 comments:

  1. That skirt. It's amazing. I love the color, paired with the blues and just it's too cute. Stupid wind, I swear it only picks up when I'm trying to shoot blog pics as well. The life of a blogger, so tough.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute, love that vest, skirt, and shoes!

    Je suis L'amour et Aquarius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything here just works. I would have never thought to pair the vest with the skirt, but it goes together beautifully because of chunkiness of the shoes. Oh and I love, love, love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)