Friday, April 4, 2014

Snap Shot....

I have a confession to make.  The reason this post is called snap shot is because right after it was taken my camera died!  AHHHHHH.....  I got this great clutch from designer Suakoko Betty which I hope to outfit again very soon.  She was a recent winner in Belk's southern designer's showcase and her collection will be coming to a Belk store near you.  To get this clutch and see some of her other apparel styles visit her store here.  I hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend!!

Carven Jacket, Alternative Apparel Tee, Gap Denim, BCBG heels, Suakoko Betty Clutch c/o, Forever Earrings

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Hope your camera is fixable! What a wonderful coat and love the lippy!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sucks about your camera but nice location and shot. Love the Carven jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww well this shot is gorgeous, I'm in love with your heels! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)