Monday, June 30, 2014

Zig Zag......

The zig zag pattern on this dress is definitely what makes this ordinary dress extraordinary!  I found it while searching through the racks at Nordstrom Rack on a Sunday shopping trip.  Its a little more form fitting than I would normally like but the price along with the overall look of the dress made it a home run.

Style Tip:  Dress a little more form fitting than you would like?  Try a simple layer, a denim jacket/vest has always been my go to.  I opted for the vest for this look.  It could also be great under an oversized boyfriend button down with an extra wide belt to cinch in the waist.






M by Missoni Dress here like this one too, Gap denim vest here, Zara shoes (old), Michele Watch, J Crew Bracelet

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit! love your hair!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)