Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Bucket....

Dooney and Bourke comes to mind when I think about the bucket bag.  I remember being at Hamilton Middle School and my friend Kristen had this fabulous pebbled leather Dooney and Bourke bucket bag that I loved but my mom spending over $100.00 on a bag for a 11 year old was out of the question.  Oh how times have changed.  HA!  I recently came across these very cute, very chic bucket bags while browsing the web they would be a great addition to any Spring wardrobe.

 Get one here

3 comments:

  1. Love this bag. I'm all about the bucket bag right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bucket bags!!! Love the shape! Fantastic!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and tan but not the white bucket bags!! Feel free to check out my new blog Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)