Saturday, February 11, 2017

Jeweled.....

Its been FOREVER since I posted on my little spot on the interwebs.  If any of you follow me on Instagram you will know that I am much better about posting my looks there.  So much has happened since I last posted.  The year changed, we are already in NY Fashion week again, and we had the very first Superbowl that went into overtime, EVER!  Crazy right?  Anyway I am making an appearance to tell you all about this pair of PUMAS that I recently purchased that I LOVE and are on sale over at Bloomies that you have to have to buy.  Just check the picture below.  They have RHINESTONES on them, and are less than $100 bucks, need I say more.  I hope your weekend is going well!!!


Click click click here to purchase!!

2 comments:

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)