Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shopping in River Oaks...

I was in Houston this past weekend spending time with my family.  The weather was less than desirable the entire time I was there.  I really wished that I owned some Wellies, and since this weekend they have been added to the short list of items to add to my wardrobe.  I took some quick shots while out doing some shopping.  I like to keep it pretty casual and I also got a chance to wear my new bag.   Yay!



Gap Blazer, Fossil Chambray Shirt and Bag, Martin and Osa Pants, and Banana Boots

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Such a cute bag!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it's so simple and put together well.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH I am from Houston!
    Love the pics!!
    I found your blog from the summer teeth blog..check mine out and let me know what u think!
    x
    atessa nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, and you look pleased and happy...
    was your shopping day any productive?

    goretissa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)