Friday, January 21, 2011

YSL....

I love YSL's accessories.  I think its mostly because they are a little more attainable to the gal with a regular job than most of the other clothing they offer.  I blogged about the arty ring a few months ago which keeps moving down on my wish list in favor of other items that I will wear more.   With that said I saw the below image on the Sea of Shoes blog the other day and decided that I needed to devise some type of plan to get these shoes! I don't know how and I don't know when but,  aren't they amazing???  Totally 70s and totally in for Spring.  I hope you all had a great week and an even better weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Love them, just wish I could wear them! Way too high!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Platform loooove. Anything to give me extra inches. I totally died for these when I saw Jane's post. But realistically, I've no shot! I wish you luck in you quest to attain them!

    xo Chelsey
    http://bobachi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed - I LOVE YSL and platforms in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaawww cool , cool shoes :**

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely fell in LOVE with this photo. ysl has captured my heart.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)