Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Have Died and Gone to Alice and Olivia Heaven......

Ok, so I was browsing through the runway shows of fashion week again and stopped at Alice and Olivia. I can't say that I have looked at all the shows thus far but of the ones that I have seen this look is hands down my favorite. The worn in leather pants, the sparkly top, and oversized fur collar on the sweater cardigan is everything a girl could want in an outfit. I LOVE IT!!!! What are your favorite shows so far?



P.S.- Note to self, faux fur is not slowing down for Fall.....

5 comments:

  1. i totally am with you in alice + olivia heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the pants! and the fur! sooo cute

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally agre with you! This look is Wonderufl!!!!

    Could you check out my blog and follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, the color combo makes it perfect for spring. My favorite so far is still Jason Wu.

    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah alive and olivia is always so great. they have my absolute favorite party dresses!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)