Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dress My Nest: I Think I May Have Found The One....

So most of you know that I have been in the process of decorating my house.  I have been simultaneously decorating all the rooms, but more recently have been focusing on my bedroom.  The furniture in my bedroom to be more specific.  I found this image here, that has been the main color inspiration and have even drawn a very amateur sketch of how I want my room to look once complete.  I have been on the hunt for  new dressers since the ones that I got from Ikea for college, which have now moved about 5 times in 2 states, are slowly falling apart.  Well I decided to take a chance at Crate and Barrel this weekend and I think I may have found the one.  I think this will go perfect with the mirrored end tables and tufted headboard that I am still searching for.  What do you think?  Cute right?

5 comments:

  1. how cute wud a bedroom with that wall ans colour scheme be :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this alot. A good dresser is something to invest in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Great blog- now following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Kind of has a 70's vibe to it but could easily compliment a different style too!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Check out pierone.com and jcpenney for the mirrored furniture, they have a great collection.

    Ashley
    www.mochamommies.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)