Monday, November 29, 2010

I Am So Inspired By....

This room! I think that I have found the inspiration for my bedroom, and it will be centered around these gorgeous navy curtains.  There is something about the stiffness of the fabric and they way they cascade from ceiling to floor that I love!  I am thinking navy, hints of hot pink, and white.  And you know me I have to find some mirrored things to add as well.  I have my eye on a few items at Pier 1.  The seeds have been planted, I am so excited to see how this evolves.  Stay tuned readers!



Image via Rue Mag

10 comments:

  1. i love everything about this room! it's so elegant yet cool and funky...bravo for inspiration!

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your color combo plans!! can't wait to hear how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bookmarked this room too! Love the high curtains, the grey sofas, and the touches of silver everywhere. We're so in sync!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that room is lovely, I'm in love with French inspired, vintage furniture ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that combo! Navy, hot pink and white, so chic! Very offbeat! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I completely agree with you, I love everything in this room, I dont like blue too much, but this room is just amazing
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love it. It is both masculine and feminine at the same time.
    Digging your blog...following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasp* I DIE...the navy curtains are ab-solutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished bedroom project!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)