Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little Sparkle to Die For....

The holiday season is upon us and before we know it, Christmas will be here.  I've been browsing through all of the holiday catalogs that have slowly been arriving in my mail box and loving all the new product.  In this world full of technology, there is still nothing like sitting on the couch with a warm drink and browsing through my favorite catalogs and magazines.  One of my favorites, J Crew, didn't disappoint.  Their holiday line is full of sparkle, and the pieces from the collection are to die for.






7 comments:

  1. love this, awesome images!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, and I could not agree with you more, nothing will ever replace a glossy catalog or magazine! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! That first skirt is gorgeous!!!

    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.Crew is the shiz. If I could have each and every item from their collection, I would be a happy girl. :)

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post ;)

    Visit my new blig :D

    http://wwwpeopleandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! I love the outfit in the last picture! :D


    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this trend! xx thanks for sharing

    www.materialattention.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)