Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of Everything, Please.....

I love finding jewelry designers I have never heard of before, this particular one comes via the Coco and Kelley blog.  Her name is Emily Wheat Maynard her line is Elva Fields, and all of her jewelry is amazing!!!  When I went to her site and saw all that she had to offer I was completely overwhelmed by all of her beautiful work.  Jewelry is such a personal thing for most women and to find someone that creates something you want one of every piece of is very rare.  While her retails are a little more than I can afford at the moment,  one of these may be worth saving up for.  My save up for list is getting pretty long.  :)  I had so many favorites I just picked a few to share with you all.  You have to check out her site, she is such a great talent!






This one is my absolute favorite!!!!


10 comments:

  1. the blue is so dreamy. i love the second piece the most.


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the last one is gorg! great designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are stunning! I love the 1st two especially! Gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous, I love the second and third and thats so great that they were made by a blogger! wow!

    thanks for the comment by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are BEAUTIFUL statement necklaces. they would definitely make heads turn when paired with a plain top. my favorite is definitely the second one.

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are ALL FAB, but the 2nd and 4th are fab!! I love handmade/antique looking jewelry! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)