Friday, November 12, 2010

Casual Saturdays...

As I mentioned in my post on Wednesday last week I was visiting Austin and San Antonio. I had new experiences in each city and in San Antonio I went to this restaurant called Mi Tierra. As soon as you walk into the restaurant it was visual overload. From the metallic colored pinatas hanging from the ceiling, to the music being played on the xylophone absolutely everything in the restaurant contributed to the overall experience.  Not only was the experience there great but the weather gods were also shining down on me the entire trip.  It was the perfect opportunity to wear this vintage sweater I bought last year that I never got the chance to wear.  We were doing a lot of walking that day so I made it super casual with jeans and booties.  I hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend!





Vintage Sweater, Fossil Tee and Shoes, Gap Jeans, Forever 21 Ring

20 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you can roll up your jeans without looking really short... I am jealous indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS JEALOUS! Fantastic weather you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for a cardigans like that for ages!!! I love it!

    :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your photos.
    btw. your jeans < 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment...I got that Pink Blazer for 40cent. Gosh, I love a good deal.
    Your photography is amazing.
    Well most definitely be coming back to visit.

    Cheers,
    http://kdrsblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow...

    nice pics!!
    Great blog dear :D

    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY LOVE THIS OUTFIT!

    WASHMACH.
    www.washmach.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pinatas. tee hee.

    -vivian
    http://noicestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how fun! I love Mexican! You look so casual and darling, looks like it has finally cooled down in Texas! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the revamped looks and a musician photoshoot i got to style!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! New follower, I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice vintage sweater! Your outfit fits right in with the vibe of Mi Tierra. How was the food?? I bet it was yummy!


    Stop by again soon!
    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that cardigan!

    The pinatas are so festive

    XOXO,

    Find out all celebrity fashion and were to get it http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures and fabulous shoes.
    xoxo.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. obviously I follow you!!!!!!! thanks to answer me!and you come back again to my blog! kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. you`ve got an interesting blog! love this outfit ans shoes especially! CHIC!

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your jeans rolled up and the shoes and top, great casual look.
    xxx DJ

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)