Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Raw Edged Ruffles......

The weather has been amazing here.  The cool mornings and warm afternoons have allowed me to keep wearing my warm weather styles, but layered a bit for the colder weather.  I love this dress!  The floral print and raw edged ruffle hem are the perfect mix of edginess and feminine details.  I went through a couple of jackets and cardigans before deciding on this one, since it was flowy enough to still allow the dress to move.  Then I topped it all off with one of my favorite pairs of boots that I have had for about 3 seasons now.  It will be a sad day when they have lived their shoe life and I can no longer wear them.  We all have that pair right??









Free People Dress, Banana Cardigan and Boots, Gap Tank, Forever 21 Necklaces and Bracelets, Michele Watch

13 comments:

  1. Girl, just resole those cuties and voila, the undead boot! And they're suede so they can virtually live forever!! Great colors on that dress...I knew instantly it was free people!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors in the dress, and it goes great with the boots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton for visiting my blog hun, i'm loving your's big time :)

    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful color in that dress! Lovely matched outfit!

    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, kind of boho. I have some pieces like this in my closet and I may try this out. Thanks for inspiring.

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the color, great boho chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, love the dress and the necklaces! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. youlook amazing in those ruffles!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress really suits you and your style

    check my blog
    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now those boots are gorgeous, look great with the dress.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)