Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dress my Nest: The New Jewelry Hangers....

I have been so busy the past couple of weekends painting my house.  The only rooms left to paint are the 2 bathrooms and the guest room.  My bed that I blogged about here, which seems like a lifetime ago will be ready very soon and I have been trying to pull everything together in my master bedroom.  As I mentioned before I wanted my room to be white and navy with little touches of hot pink to make it more feminine.  I found these great rabbit hooks in hot pink and thought they would be a fun addition to hang jewelry on.  Maybe I can incorporate them in a frame like I mentioned here, but I haven't decided yet.


11 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG Jen! That bed! I've pinned it, saved it, where oh where and how much??? oh my - please divulge if you can (not that I think hubby would approve it either way, but one can dream...)
    P.S. _ I think the hooks in a frame would be super cute!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! What a killer color.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! so fun. i've done a home decor post today too - come see.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bed and your hot pink jewelry hangers are outstanding!!!!

    http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so playful and fun. I like the idea of framing them out. Will you be showing us your home decor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how bright they are. I need some cool new hooks.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    **COME ENTER MY GIVEAWAY: http://www.thewrittenrunway.com/2011/11/oakley-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE these!! so cute :)

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are definitely fancier than the 3M hooks I'm using! How cute! I love bunnies
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I LOVE those where on earth did you get those?!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)