Thursday, December 29, 2011

D.I.Y - Fun Garland.....

I love a great D.I.Y. and I have been wanting to try to make something for my cousin that will soon give birth to a baby girl. I love confetti system line of tissue paper garland but also want to incorporate her little ones name.  So I am thinking glitter, letters, and long tissue garland will turn into something fantastic.  Until I am able to find the supplies I need for this project I wanted to share the fun DIY I found for the garland.




For full tutorial click here

3 comments:

  1. Awww that's such a pretty idea. And it looks simple enough.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)