Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Unlikely Pair....

I have been into pattern mixing lately.  As you may have noticed from my outfit posts I don't own tons of printed/patterned items so it has definitely been a challenge but a fun one.  Today I thought that polka dots and leopard could be cool and I think it worked.  I topped it all off with a stripe cardigan for the cool morning we had and I was off.



Forever 21 Scarf(old), Top, and Cardigan(old), AG Denim, Fossil Bag, J Crew Bracelet, Michele Watch, and Jessica Simpson Shoes

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Two of my favorite patterns lately are dots and leopard (the other is stripes). I think the two go well together.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the mixture of patterns. ~ Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love that leopard scarf! And your hair looks so cute! I love that style on you :)

    ~Ashlei

    www.KinksAreTheNewPink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the over-sized polka dots. The leopard and polka dots actually compliment each other well. Cute look!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you mixed the two patterns....and I'm totally diggin' your twist out!!!!! Overall, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and fun! Love the patterns together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the bag! cute polka dots too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely works! SO cute - I love leopard + polka!!! Those jeans are super cute too BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AuthenticWatches is selling authentic brand watches, with authentic watches selling at a LARGE discount.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)