Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Eggplant Velvet.....

Lately, I have really been into the look and aesthetic of velvet.  Not crushed velvet that I used to wear in the form of skirt set in the 90s but great velvet pieces for both your wardrobe and home decor.  As I am sitting here listening to the results of the election I found an image of this fantastic family room with a dark eggplant couch as the focal point.  I love that it has the perfect mix of prints, color, and of course its all topped off with that couch!!


2 comments:

  1. That room is gorgeous. I love the wood floors with the velvet couch. It's a good mix of cool and warm pieces.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautifully done room. The gold accents on the furniture is great, esp for a gold fiend like myself lOl.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)