Friday, February 8, 2013

Mila, You Remind Me Alot of Chanel....

While on a quick stop into J Crew the other day I saw the cutest leather ballet flats that reminded me of the very cute and very expensive Chanel flat.  I don't wear flats too often but for those of you that do these shoes are a great alternative for the Chanel ones and are just a quarter of the price and dare I say cuter?  They also offer a great assortment of colors to choose from.  I hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend.




Find them here

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the electric yellow toe caps. Too cute. I saw some cute, similar flats at Banana Republic as well. Love the trend.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)