Friday, July 26, 2013

Making It Work...

HIIIIIII, everyone!!!  I have missed you all so much.  I know you are probably wondering where I have been and for those of you that follow me on instagram you already know but if not I was in Hong Kong and China for 2 weeks working.  It was one of the best experiences that I have had to date and if any of you ever have the chance to visit Hong Kong you should go. Its such a wonderful and special place.  I have an outfit for you all.....YAY!!  I found what was supposed to be a tunic at Anthro a few weeks ago.   I loved the print and when I grabbed it off the rack I realized it was a size large.  I decided to try it on anyway knowing that it would be too big but it ended up working as a dress instead.  I wore it with heels this time but it can easily be dressed down even more with a pair of sandals and denim jacket in the early Fall.  I hope you all had a great week and enjoy an even better weekend!!

Style Tip:  Find something that you love but its not your size.  Try it anyway, it could work as a dress like I did below or as a "boyfriend" style.  Just use your imagination and make it work.





Anthropologie Dress and Necklace, Gucci Heels, Thrifted Clutch, Michele Watch

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you for being able to experience such a trip!! Cute outfit as well. I'm always hesitant to buy larger but this looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit!! Being 5'9" most tunics fit like shirts, so I could never have such luck, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely dress, dear! and love the place where you took the photos :)





    ChocolateFashionCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay- glad you're back! Super cute dress. I love a flowy dress, they just make dressing up that much more comfortable.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute dress. That is awesome you got to visit China and Hongkong, I'm sure it was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress...the blue is pretty on you!! Love your hair also. Congrats on your experiences...glad ur back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog by chance, you're super cute and I love your style! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin', I look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress! great style tip :)

    http://ninamorenaxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. always so amazing!

    xx
    visit my blog :)

    lax2atx.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)