Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When Sale Goes on Sale....

Life has been so crazy these past couple of weeks.  I have had outfit pictures held hostage on my camera and I promise that I will post them soon.  I got a new position at work which has required a lot more of my time than my previous position, so while I am excited to be doing something brand new I have not had time to update my blog as much as I would like too.  With that said, you all know that one of my favorite stores is Anthropologie. So when I got an email this morning that all the sale went on sale, everything is an additional 20% off, I was so excited.  I found a couple of necklaces that were on sale from another one of my favorites Pam Hiran, who is the same designer as the necklace that I wore in this post.  There is tons of great stuff, so shop early ladies.


Get this one HERE


Get this one HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)