Monday, August 4, 2014

Florals.....

I saw this print a few weeks ago at J Crew and LOVED IT!!!  I haven't been able to help myself with all the sale going on sale and this pair of shorts was no exception.  I paired it with this cute navy top that I picked up at the J Crew outlet several weeks ago but the options to put on top are endless.  Can't wait to pair these cute shorts with something else.






J crew Shorts here also love the dress here, J crew Top, Zara Sandals, Marc Jacobs bag, Antho Bracelet, Michele Watch

2 comments:

  1. I love these shorts! And you are right these sales have been absolutely amazing! I can't stop picking up a few things here and a few things there. Glad I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this casual look on you Jen! Love the sandals with those fun shorts :)

    Chioma's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)