Thursday, August 7, 2014

Transition.....

I love that wrapped skirt styles are slowly coming back in.  I found this skirt on a recent trip into Forever and loved that what could normally be a more mature looking style in the longer version was instantly made more trendy and youthful as a mini.  As I was shooting this time I started to transition the outfit from a somewhat more serious look to a relaxed ready for the weekend look.  I wish I had a couple extra pairs of shoes to make each look a bit more different.

Style Tip:  The same outfit can very easily be transformed into several different looks with a simple shoe and outfit styling change.  The first look I would have put a great pair of heeled sandals on with similar to the ones in my last outfit post, here.  The 2nd look I would keep as is from head to toe.  The last I would have paired with some black chucks to bring the look down to be even more casual.











Forever 21 Skirt here,  Forever 21 Denim Shirt (old), Limited Tank (old), Christian Louboutin Sandals Sold out cream version here or similar here, Fossil Handbag, Michele Watch, J Crew Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)