Saturday, June 20, 2015

EXTRA....EXTRA....

While browsing the web, I stopped off at Victoria's Secret and saw that they were having an additional 25% off all swim wear sale.  I don't swim too often but was recently invited to a 4th of July party where I am sure swimming will be involved so why not get a new suit?  Especially at an additional 25% off right?  Hurry over to their site, the sale ends tomorrow 6/21/15.  See below for some of my favorite picks.  I would like to think that I will look JUST LIKE these models when I wear them.  HAHA!!  Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!





Shop the sale HERE.  Enter SWIM25 at checkout to get the discount!!


1 comment:

  1. my bottoms too big for those bottoms but I do appreciate a good sale!
    Thanks for the heads up :), hope you're having a nice summer!
    xx

    http://wearingwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)