Sunday, June 7, 2015

Eyelet....

HIIIII everyone, I am back with a new post.  So I found this great eyelet dress at Banana Republic several weeks ago.  Eyelet makes me think of being a little girl and next to lace is one of the most super feminine materials around.  Its usually in white or some light pastel color so when I saw this dress in black eyelet I loved the idea of the juxtaposition of the color and material and snatched it up to add to my wardrobe.  I hope everything is going well with you all.  Tomorrow starts the beginning of a new work week.  Let's go!






Banana Republic Dress here, Warby Parker Sunnies, Vince Shoes old but love these, Nordstrom Bracelet old, Michele Watch

5 comments:

  1. that dress is perfect on you! I love how you described it, it's going to be a staple!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute dress, and I think all of the accessories look great with it.

    Sarah :)
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally right, I rarely see eyelet in darker shades. Still looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchase your authentic luxury brand watch for a BIG discount on Authentic Watches.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)