Thursday, October 29, 2015

1 Dress 2 Looks......

I love the new look at Banana Republic.  Marissa Webb brought a fresh look and style to a store that I had all but abandoned.  I love the idea of wearing a dress since its a complete outfit with just one article.  Its the perfect lazy piece that can have so many looks with just the change of accessories.  This print ruffle high/low dress is no exception to that rule.  I had been eyeing it for awhile so when it went on sale I quick snatched it up.  I wanted to show how versatile this dress can be by wearing one casual look with sneaks and a denim jacket the other simply with my favorite Rag and Bone booties.  Happy Hump Day!!!!














Banana Republic dress on sale here also in pink,  World Market necklace on sale here,  J Crew denim jacket old but similar here, Rag and Bone booties here, converse sneaks old similar here 

2 comments:

  1. I like this dress, its really pretty and i want to wear it.

    white dresses for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Pretty awosome dress! U look so nice wearing it <3

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)