Monday, November 30, 2015

Pink and Burgundy, Which Just Happens To Be My Jam.....

For several months now I have been "shopping my closet" in an effort to give some old pieces new life and overall expand my outfit choices.  I have had all these pieces for awhile, some longer than others, but have never worn them all together.  This is a simple look that any of you can recreate, especially since burgundy is EVERYWHERE this Fall/Winter.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  New week, lets go!




J Crew skirt here also available in 2 other colors, Gap grey tee old but similiar here, Loft Sweater old similar here, Burberry Booties old alsos love this pair

1 comment:

  1. Quality contents and effective
    tips are here. Thank you so much
    for sharing with us.
    black dresses online

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)