Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

With Halloween around the corner how could I not post about it?  I haven't been into dressing up for Halloween much since college but I always enjoying seeing all the creative costumes that people come up with.  Some are brilliant, like the Desperate Housewives of Utah that a few of my coworkers did today, yes I am so regreting not bringing my camera so I could share pics with you.  Some not so brilliant, like a ghost from a white sheet.  I think the only way now and days is if my costume made me look like this!  Ballerina anyone?  I hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend!



Image via

7 comments:

  1. Well - that's just a gorgeous Halloween costume if you could swing it! It's a great idea though - ballerina. hrmmm... maybe next year! Hope you have a Happy Halloween weekend!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress, xoxo
    www.theuniquechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love magda in this ballerina princess look!


    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween. The photo of the "ballerina girl" is beyond fabu. I want to be her just for a minute. =)

    Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)