Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Photos

There is something about displaying pictures of family and friends that automatically makes any space feel like home.  While browsing the newest issue of Lonny Magazine I saw this idea taken to the next level.  Family photographs blown up poster size or larger and showcased for all to see.  I remember first seeing this on an episode of 9 by Design and thought it was a very cool idea.  Now its starting to pop up more and more in home decor.  I was thinking about trying to incorporate this in one of the rooms of my house.  What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. Wow. That's definitely a good idea. Go for it! It's really contemporary and will definitely provide a warm, homely feel to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of the little girls are just AMAZING! Very cute :D
    Kisses from Brazil <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool idea, I would like to do it as well :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)