Monday, December 6, 2010

Tartine, A Love Story!

Hey All!!! I am sorry I have been MIA.  I went to San Francisco last weekend and thought that I would have time to post before I left, but time slipped away and before I knew it, it was time to leave for the airport.  I love San Fran, its such a unique city and I always have such a great time.  I took lots of pictures that I hope to share with you this week, but I will start with a little food post.  Last time I was there I was introduced to Tartine Bakery.  You know a place is somewhere you have to be when the line is hanging out the door every time you go.  Not only do they have some of the best scones I have ever had, but everything I have tried thus far has been AMAZING!!  If you ever have the chance to stop by this bakery I would certainly recommend it.  I hope you all had a great weekend!






6 comments:

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)