Monday, December 6, 2010

Tartine, A Love Story!

Hey All!!! I am sorry I have been MIA.  I went to San Francisco last weekend and thought that I would have time to post before I left, but time slipped away and before I knew it, it was time to leave for the airport.  I love San Fran, its such a unique city and I always have such a great time.  I took lots of pictures that I hope to share with you this week, but I will start with a little food post.  Last time I was there I was introduced to Tartine Bakery.  You know a place is somewhere you have to be when the line is hanging out the door every time you go.  Not only do they have some of the best scones I have ever had, but everything I have tried thus far has been AMAZING!!  If you ever have the chance to stop by this bakery I would certainly recommend it.  I hope you all had a great weekend!






6 comments:

  1. yuuum that looks divine! I also love their cups

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW such pretty pictures..making me crave !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i was visiting san fran soon xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my all time favorite spots in San Francisco. Love the way you captured it!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)