Monday, May 2, 2011

My Dream Hair....

As far back as I can remember my hair has always been chemically straightened, and as they say too much of anything is not good.  I have always wanted BIG long hair and found that not only did my hair always look flat but it never grew past my shoulders.  So about a year ago I decided to take the plunge and stop chemically straightening my hair and let it grow out in its natural state.  Which for me is a tight curl.  Its been a year and 5 months since I last put a relaxer on my hair and I must admit that I love my hair so much more now!  With every new adventure in life there has to be a goal...so when I saw this image it became my dream hair, lashes included, which may need a little assistance from the MAC counter....LOL!


Image via

7 comments:

  1. Everyone is going natural!! I stopped relaxing my hair about 4+ years ago and my hair has gotten so much nice over the years. My curls are way nicer too!

    Good luck, I look forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Congrats on going natural! Soo glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess! Going natural is the best. Ever since I found the right hair products for my hair, I wouldn't have it ANY other way! Now I love my curly hair more than ever! So big congrats on the decision to go natural! And, I'm totally with you on the MAC counter choice, haha. I JUST (like last week) got my makeup done and my life has changed FOREVER! They are so good at what they do there. My face makeup has never been so cool!


    xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with Teyana Taylor's hair. I love the Big Curly Hair...like Ma Says.."The higher the hair the closer to God."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her hair and the photo. Hope it works out for you.

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love this look! It's so fun, you could totally pull it off!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on that journey now and I am so excited!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)