Monday, September 19, 2011

Dress My Nest: The Light Fixture...

So as many of my long time followers know I have been in the process of decorating my house.  Its been a slow process but one none the less.  Just to forewarn you, today I have a little bit longer of story than usual.  Here it goes.  A few weekends ago I went to one of my favorite gems of a home decorating store from which have purchased a couple items.  A few mirrors, which you will see in the up coming months, and a lamp.  So on this particular visit I wasn't really looking for anything special just taking my usual browse and came across the most beautiful light fixture, there were 2 of them hanging from the ceiling.  I knew that it would be perfect in my office and they were on SALE!!  I walked up to them to purchase one and hanging on each price tag were 2 sold signs.  BUST!!  I asked the sales person if there happened to be anymore to which she said no and I left thinking that if it was meant to be it would have been available for purchase.  Fast forward to this past Saturday.  I go again, and as soon as I walk through the door to my delight there it was the same light fixture, and only ONE.  I quickly told the associate that I wanted to purchase it.  It was on sale this time too, not as great as the last time, but it was like all the stars aligned and it will be perfect in my office and I can't wait to put it up.  What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. I like this blog so much is so cool. I hope you can check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love when things come together like that! Can't wait to see it hanging in the office.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it hanging in your office. I wouldn't know the first thing about hanging it up!

    tiannamae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that's awesome. I love how it's not super white, so the cream colors give it a warm, vintage feel. Can't wait to see it in your house.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it. i have a bunch of individual flowers for tea lights. we get it from the philippines so cheap. :)

    ps, http://amandamantes.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    i love yours and im now following :)
    i hope you follow back

    www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty awesome, I'm going to need to see it lit up! Glad you were able to get it!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl - we are in the same boat on the home decorating. It is a slow and long process, but always hunting, looking for that diamond in the rough. I LOOOVE your light fixture! You must post a pic when it is up!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)