Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Waistcoat....

This waistcoat was love at first sight when I first saw it at Barney's a couple years ago.  Its one of those pieces that I think I will have forever.  The deep eggplant color, combined with the gold buttons, and over sized bow make for the perfect waistcoat.  I can tell that Fall is coming since the sun used to still be pretty high when I took my pictures and now it seemed like it was past dusk.  While I love the cooler temps it sure makes taking pictures more challenging.



Marc by Marc Jacobs Waistcoat, Forever Tee, Current/Elliott Denim, Jessica Simpson Heels, Thrifted Ralph Lauren Clutch, J Crew Belt, Forever Earrings and Bracelet, Michele Watch

21 comments:

  1. really cute photos; i love your top!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit! That waistcoat is just cuuute!

    itsmytaste.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. That waistcoat is AMAZING!! and your thrifted bag is such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that waistcoat IS gorgeous! You look great, that colour is good on you!


    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes are sooo nice!!!! love them

    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous top!! Love the bow on it.

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right! This is such a timeless piece. Gorgeous!!!

    tiannamae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore this outfit. and those heels... obsessed. you look stunning. loved this post. If you get a second I'd love to hear what you think of my choices for fash fave and fash fail of the week. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome bow and buttons. Great choice to style it down with jeans and those amazing shoes!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, such an adorable look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The waistcoat is super cute...adds a little spice to a plain tee and jeans! :)
    ~Toria

    www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit!

    Your clutch is so cute!!

    Yours Truly,
    Tam

    www.yourstrulytam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ekkkkkkk! love the heels, doesn't Jessica Simpson make the best shoes and bags.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love everything what you wore, amazing look!
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now following you...Yeah!!! as wellas my friend Jay Que.
    Take care.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! esp. the waist coat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your heels! :)


    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need your shoes!!

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)