Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Little Vintage....

This past weekend I went to LA to celebrate my best friend's 30th birthday. I was so excited to be back in California and to FINALLY have the chance to stop into Shareen Vintage.  After seeing many of her  stylish pieces on Karla's blog, I was chomping at the bit to get to this shop and check it out.  Well let me tell you it didn't disappoint.  It was a huge warehouse with tons of vintage clothing, accessories, and Shareen's own line.  Shareen and her team were so nice and helped me in and out of a few of the great pieces that I tried on.  I ended up getting 2 dresses which I hope to post in the next couple weeks.  If you love to shop vintage this is a must stop next time you are in LA.






4 comments:

  1. I just heard about this shop on something (can't remember what now) but I'm so excited to go! Excited to see your dresses too.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too follow Karla faithfully and love her classic vintage looks. When I get the opportunity to I will be visiting this store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i stopped by shareen vintage when i was in l.a. last summer & it did not disappoint. it's a definite must-visit for vintage lovers.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)