Thursday, August 16, 2012

Floral Punch......

I got this dress with a gift card I got for my birthday.  It was a steal of a deal and one of those purchases that was too good to pass up.  I love the dull mustard ground color mixed with the pops of color from the flower print.  I decided to top off this dress with my go to denim jacket and, voila the perfect casual look.

Style Tip:  Denim jackets are so versatile.  I absolutely love wearing them because they can be paired with just about anything dressy or casual.  They come in a variety of styles and washes, and in my opinion are a must for any wardrobe.










Rachel Roy for Macy's Dress, Gap Denim Jacket, Stuart Weitzman Heels, Bag Inc Purse(no its not the one you think), H&M Necklace, J Crew Bracelet, Michele Watch 

7 comments:

  1. love the dress and you're so right. denim jackets are a great versatile piece! that reminds me that i need to find one asap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yeah, just let me know when you wanna send that dress my way. Lol!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree. every girl should have a proper fitting denim jacket. love yours! and i love those heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is such a great color on you!! I really like the drop waist on the dress with the denim jacket. Cute!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress and I'm still looking for the perfect denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! The denim jacket really goes well! Your style is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)