Sunday, September 29, 2013

JCP.....

JCPenney, or as it is called now and days, JCP was one of those stores that I frequented way more often when I was younger.  I lived for a great pair of Arizona jeans back in my day.  As I got older the store took a back seat to more boutique like smaller retailers like J Crew and Anthropologie that are a little less overwhelming to shop in.  A couple weekends ago while helping my mom look for an outfit for a party I found myself back in Pennies and found this dress, amongst other things.   Its a flattering knit style and will be a great transitional piece into the colder months.  I can't wait to wear this with my boots and long coat, for now I opted for my go to denim jacket and these gold wedges that I just can't get enough of.









Worthington Dress get one here and a pink version here, MK Necklace, Michele Watch, Zara Shoes, Old Navy Denim Jacket similar version here

4 comments:

  1. The subtle striped details are super cute. I love it with the liquid gold platforms (hello Zara).

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC Penney is hit or miss for me, but it has been a hit lately - I purchased some lovely peplum tops from there and can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacque' Penny is a nice surprise now and again. You look lovely in that dress and I Love those gold wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)