Sunday, September 8, 2013

Love High....Buy Low....

I have been eyeing these Ann Demeulemeester lace up boots for a couple seasons now, but with a price of over $1000.00 I can't justify buying them.  Well with all great high end styles, wait a couple months and there is bound to be an equally cool pair that is inspired by the original high end version at a fraction of the price. While recently browsing the net I came across this very similar pair of Jeffery Campbell lace front boots for a mere $174.00.  These have most certainly been added to my pre fall shopping list.

The Original Pair:  Get them here

Jeffrey Campbell Version:  Get them here


1 comment:

  1. I love how the foot is exposed through the lacing. Super sexy!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)