Friday, June 4, 2010

A Lotta Sparkle!

My trip to NYC comes to a close tomorrow. I wasn't able to take any new pics worth posting but am going to try my best to go to this nail shop tomorrow before I leave, the idea came from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere. It seems to be one of only 2 salons that do this technique in all of the USA, at least that's what I found on google after a quick search this afternoon. I figure that I at least have to try since I am here. Today I have decided to leave you with a lotta sparkle. This top is a show stopper, you can dress up with a pair of skinny black pants and heels or dress down with flats and denim either way its fab. Happy Friday everyone hope your weekend is a good one!

Top available at Net a Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)