Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Say Hello To My Little Friend....

So I finally received my b-day gift from my mom! It came in the form of a Nikon D3000 camera. I am super excited that I have this new camera and that the quality of my pics will be better 10 fold. Let me tell you I haven't had a new camera since 2000, maybe older, just to give you a frame of reference, my old camera was 2 mega pixels. No I didn't forget the 1 from in front of the 2, its really only 2. It was my first digital camera and, I thought it was sooo cool, but now its just old. Really old! Anywho, just wanted to share the good news. I am still learning how to work this thing, but I snapped a few pics of the top and shoes that I wore today.






9 comments:

  1. Your shoes are great! And congrats on the new camera. I have a Nikon myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are gorgeous -- and I'm really jealous of your new camera!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW your new camera!! I have a Nikon D50! Yours is a tad bit better than mine :)


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift! I snagged mine from my lil bro after he was done with his 1 photography course. I get much more use than he does! Can't wait to see more pics to come!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new camera! That is an amazing gift!
    Love the shoes!



    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh..I'm so jealous. of the camera and the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)