Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not Your Regular Mechanic

I saw this jumpsuit at Madewell and it totally reminded me of a mechanic's uniform, but cuter.  It was one of those items that I got on sale and for some reason got pushed to the back of my closet and forgotten about.  I came across it this past weekend as I was diligently looking for something else and was excited to finally wear it.  I shopped my closet for the perfect accessories and this is what I came up with.  Not only is it the perfect transition piece from Summer to Fall, I was also able to try the belt twist with it too.




Wearing:  Madewell jumpsuit, Fossil Belt, Vintage and Nordstrom Bracelets, MK Watch, Stuart Weitzman shoes, Michele Purse

10 comments:

  1. I need a jumpsuit..your is lovely!! I thought I was too short to wear one:( the torso always fits me weird..I may just have to try again...

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute...and I love how you accessorized it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great jumpsuit!


    GORGEOUS GIRL!








    LA

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely dear! I love the way you paired the denim with tan accessories. You look nothing like a mechanic, or at least a very gorgeous one!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jumpsuit! Nice look.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jumpsuit! Such a cutie
    xx
    http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)