Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brand to Keep an Eye on: BB Dakota

For those of you that don't know me I admit it, I am a closet online window shopper. The first part of recovery is admitting to your problem right? I spend the better part of my free time browsing online stores to see what the next new brand is and mostly just dreaming of having all those beautiful clothes. One brand that has come out of no where and is popping up on a lot of the web retailers is BB Dakota. For some reason I keep thinking of this brand starting as a line that wasn't much to be desired. I do think that some of the styles are a little "juniorish" for lack of a better word. But they have position themselves in a nice niche market catering to in their words, "the glamorous, sophisticated, intelligent, at times demure, at times sexy, always feminine and always confident female". Take a look at some of my favorite pieces from their line Jack by BB Dakota.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)