Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What does your Purse Say About You?

I have been obsessing over having a Chloe bag ever since I was first introduced to the brand at my first job at Walt Disney World. I don't know if it was the buttery leather or that cool lock, that weighs about 20 pounds by the way, I just had to have one. For most women their purse is one of the most important elements of their outfit, it is finishing piece that can take an outfit from drab to fab. It also provides many women with the feeling that they too are keeping up with the Joneses. From Louis Vuitton to a basic canvas bag from the Gap, purses are one of the few things that women wear that don't require you to be a certain size. I have been eyeing this bag which is part of the Marcie tote collection. It says that I like bags on the larger end, I love designer labels, but I'm a little out of the box as the color is a bright orange. What does your bag say about you?

1 comment:

  1. I too like them big!!! The bigger the better. funny you mention about the color because my absolute favorite bag is orange I just pulled it out last week and started carrying it again. I have had this bag about 4 years now. I get compliments on it all the time not sure of the label but it's a bag that one the PM's snatched up as a sample while in Italy and I got my hands on it when they decide they didn't want it! My complete gain their loss. You would be surprised how an orange bag can spruce up any outfit.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)