Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Because J Crew Said So

Yes, I love love love J Crew and yes I blog about them all the time....they are truly a store that sets the trends and what they say, or should I say style, goes!


First, they said to roll your pant legs so......

We all rolled our pant legs...


Then they said heels and socks are cool so....

we started to wear heels with socks...


Now there is a new loafer in town...the penny loafer...

What has been your favorite J crew trend?

Happy Wednesday everyone....only 2 more days until vacation!

*All images via j crew and flickr

2 comments:

  1. Anything J.Crew is an absolute must! It's definitely true; what J.Crew says, goes! I love the sockless penny loafers but the rolled boyfriend jeans with heels look is another favorite.
    It's my first time on your blog and I am simply in love. I can't wait for more!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black socks are always hot no matter what.
    Antome

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)