Thursday, May 20, 2010

Denim and Wool

I got these wool shorts from Anthropologie a little earlier this season and had plans to wear them with tights, a cute pair of boots, and a great chunky sweater. Well weeks went by the weather was perfect for the outfit I had planned in my head and then one day I woke up and it was summer. Well, over the weekend the weather was just mild enough so that I could wear the shorts. I had to ditch the chunky sweater and boots for a white tee and my new wedges, but I think the outfit turned out just as great! What is your fav winter piece that you are trying to get your last couple wears out of?





Wearing: White tee and denim vest from Forever 21, Shorts from Anthropologie, Cynthia Vincent for Target Wedges, Atlantis Home Vintage Necklace, and MK watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...please click and follow me :)